Likes Likes:  41
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Tudor is releasing a new watch on June 30th

Blog Entries
    I was not expecting full blue. Reminds me of the old blue dial Tudor Sub. I kind of love it.

Looks fantastic on that NATO, too. Wow. I'm very impressed with this.

But, it still doesn't fit my collection. I really want a GMT function in my next watch and I don't really have room for another diver, even if it is blue. And I don't see it muscling out my SM300. It is beautiful, though.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    I've been wanting them to do that to the blue Pelagos for years: Lose the date window and a couple of lines of text.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Blog Entries
    I'm beginning to try to figure out a way to fit it into my collection. I don't think I can, but I'm trying.

Although that's a separate issue from the fact that I think it's probably too small for my wrist.

I actually like it, and surprisingly I think I like it better than the BB58. Which I tried on recently (after years of attempting) and was underwhelmed. Could have been the NATO strap it was on. Didn't look or feel right to me. Not a fan of the fake rivets though either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    I actually like it, and surprisingly I think I like it better than the BB58. Which I tried on recently (after years of attempting) and was underwhelmed. Could have been the NATO strap it was on. Didn't look or feel right to me. Not a fan of the fake rivets though either.
    One of the things I always hoped to do when I get my BB GMT is to sell or swap the bracelet for a pre-rivet bracelet, since they have the same endlinks. But that’s not an option with the 58.

I'm a sucker for a well done blue combo, and this is very appealing to me. Nicely done Tudor!
    Cheers,

Chris

G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSport View Post
    As pretty as it is, I just don’t think it’s got a place in my collection. No way it can muscle out my SM300 and three divers in a collection as small as mine is severe overkill. The Submariner and SM300 live together because they’re so different, but the BB58 has the same problem my Black Bay ETA had—it’s too similar to both of them somehow.