Likes Likes:  3

Thread: FS: Bremont U2

Hybrid View

FS: Bremont U2

***SOLD***

I'm selling off a large part of my collection since I have too many watches and not enough time to wear them all. This listing is for the Bremont U2. This watch is solidly built and has the fantastic Trip-Tick case construction common to Bremont's watches. The U2 shares the same case as the Martin Baker series of watches and differs in the design of the dial and the second hand.

The watch is in excellent condition overall, but it has a few dings around the bezel, which are documented in the photos I took on July 5, 2015. The crystal is flawless and there are no marks that I can see in the AR coating. The watch is still under warranty through October 2015. The watch comes with all boxes and papers, including the original sales receipt from Toppers Jewelry. The leather strap has been lightly worn and has plenty of life left in it. The nylon strap is unworn.

Price: ***SOLD*** $2850 ***SOLD***. The price includes shipping in the CONUS. Shipping elsewhere at cost. Paypal and prett y much any other form of payment accepted for IWL members.

A complete set of photos can be found here.

From Bremont's website:

FEATURES

MOVEMENT

Modified calibre 13 1/4” BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, glucydur balance. Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph, 38 hour power reserve, Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.
    FUNCTIONS

Hour/minute/second, date and day at 3H.
    CASE

Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick case construction with sapphire bi-directional rotating bezel. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount.
    CASE BACK

Stainless steel decorated case back, 6 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
    BEZEL

Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click bezel. Operated by crown at 4H.
    DIAL

Metal dial, SuperLumiNova coated numerals and hands.
    CRYSTAL

Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
    WATER RESISTANCE

Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres.
    RATINGS

C.O.S.C chronometer tested.
    STRAP/BRACELET

Calf-skin leather strap and NATO military nylon strap.
    CERTIFICATION

Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification.
    Last edited by FuzzyB; Jul 30, 2015 at 06:32 PM.

2. Likes is that my watch, Bwana, Chase liked this post