Likes Likes:  260
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 5 July 2020 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 5 July 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicolabronse; Jul 5, 2020 at 02:52 PM.

Really glad I resisted the temptation to get the U1, this one is the perfect size.

Name:  77548482-2B6B-409F-A143-10DCCFC268AD.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  85.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    That’s a rather lovely burnt orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers Pip
    Always brightens even the dullest day

Back to the NEDU -

Name:  Ball NEDU4.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  51.3 KB

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    GW-7900B today as I continue to dust off the G’s that live up here in the country.

6. Likes CFR, Greg, stew77, mlcor, jbglock, Pip, hayday, gnuyork liked this post
    Polluce 10 Anni today

Cheers,

Chris

On my deck relaxing.

Name:  20190916_135443.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  132.8 KB

Name:  20200522_183706.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  71.3 KB
    Cheers,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite_Kid19 View Post
    Started out the day with the smart watch running my fastest half marathon to date, 1:26:32. Recovering with the Squale Coke Ceramica GMT.
    Good time man! My best was about 2:15 (I’m a plodder) but I did three in consecutive weekends for a charity I support now and again. I hung up my running shoes when my mum got ill about five years ago. I really need to get back into it, I must be two stone heavier than I was back then. Not enough exercise and too much good living. Having just turned 52 I’m probably in prime heart disease territory now and I want to watch my son grow up. Sorry, don’t know quite how that turned into such a ramble!

10. Likes Dynamite_Kid19 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Good time man! My best was about 2:15 (I’m a plodder) but I did three in consecutive weekends for a charity I support now and again. I hung up my running shoes when my mum got ill about five years ago. I really need to get back into it, I must be two stone heavier than I was back then. Not enough exercise and too much good living. Having just turned 52 I’m probably in prime heart disease territory now and I want to watch my son grow up. Sorry, don’t know quite how that turned into such a ramble!

Thank you. Until lockdown I was strictly a 5Ker but have been running 3 half's a week as part of a virtual 1,000k across the state of Tennessee and boredom without being able to play ice hockey.

It all starts with a walk! Be safe and enjoy your family time!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

12. Likes Pip, Kronos liked this post