Likes Likes:  62
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IWL Raffle - Omega leather watch roll

IWL Raffle - Omega leather watch roll

As a thank you to those that run and participate on IWL, I'm raffling a gift that was given to me by an AD and donating the proceeds to IWL.

To enter, send $5 US or more (or your local currency equivalent) to admin@intlwatchleague.com or click the donation button on the home page. After donating, comment here on this thread. Your post number is your entry. Multiple donations/posts/entries allowed. In two weeks I will record myself drawing a random post number from a bowl and I will reach out to the winner for a shipping address.

The item for raffle is an Omega leather watch roll. Thick leather with storage for multiple watches, straps, and/or tools. The only one I saw online was on eBay for 175 GBP. I'm do not know if you can buy these or if it's an AD/gift item only.

Please join in to support IWL and good luck to all.

Blog Entries
    Great idea! I don't need more thingies, but I am always happy to donate. $10 added to the cookie pot.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

3. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Win or lose, I'm always happy to support this forum. Donation completed.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

5. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Thank you!

I’m not sure that sending money to admin@intlwatchleague.com would work, so the donation button would be the preferred option.

7. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Always happy to make a donation to keep this place running smoothly. No watch roll for me, though, I'll leave that for some other lucky winner.

9. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Oh, this is exciting. I’ve entered, donated $10 using the button.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

11. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Thanks to all that jumped in so far. I am hopeful more will jump in and donate/register. It's a nice watch roll!

Donated; though please exclude me from the draw.
    I don't mean to appear ungrateful as it's certainly a lovely thing and a very generous offer; but the truth is: I don't carry extra watches anywhere and I'll never use it; it'll just sit in a darkened corner of my wardrobe (closet, if you will) and collect dust.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

14. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Donated; though please exclude me from the draw.
    I don't mean to appear ungrateful as it's certainly a lovely thing and a very generous offer; but the truth is: I don't carry extra watches anywhere and I'll never use it; it'll just sit in a darkened corner of my wardrobe (closet, if you will) and collect dust.

Anyone in this situation, I would not be offended if you won it and gifted it to a friend or family member that would use it.

Donation completed. Thanks Wayne!

17. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post