Likes Likes:  519

Thread: WRUW 20th. July

Hybrid View

Sent from my blackberry (just kidding!)
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post

I'm still tempted by that one. Do you still like it a lot? Better on a strap or the bracelet?

3. Likes Uber liked this post

WRUW 20th. July

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I'm still tempted by that one. Do you still like it a lot? Better on a strap or the bracelet?
    I might give its bracelet another shot. This strap fits it perfect and matches so well I have a hard time taking it off.

The bracelet is a bit too big compared to watch IMHO due to size of the clasp and lack of tapering of the bracelet itself.

And yes I love it and still wear it despite having many other choices

Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

5. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I might give its bracelet another shot. This strap fits it perfect and matches so well I have a hard time taking it off.

The bracelet is a bit too big compared to watch IMHO due to size of the clasp and lack of tapering of the bracelet itself.

And yes I love it and still wear it despite having many other choices

Yes, the size of the bracelet and clasp has been what's prevented me from pulling the trigger (aside from the fact that I don't need another watch ). I would want to keep it on a bracelet and make it an "I don't care if it gets a little wet" weekend watch, so I'll probably continue to pass on it. Thanks!