Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Beijing Watch Factory Zhufeng (Everest 2) now $275

Beijing Watch Factory Zhufeng (Everest 2) now $275

Price drop - was $300, now $275

For sale is a nearly new BWAF Zhufeng (aka Everest 2). This handwind beauty was purchased new by me a couple of months ago, but has only been worn less than 5 times. While it's gorgeous, I just didn't bond with it so off it goes. I sized the bracelet for my 6.75" wrist (removed four links, two from each side) but of course you'll get the original links and pins with the watch.

Watch runs smooth and strong, and hand winding is silky smooth. Keeps good time but since I rotate daily between ~12 watches I don't time my watches. It easily meets their spec, though.

My pictures should show a watch with practically no wear. If you need additional views let me know.

Shipping to the US is included. Add $20 for shipping outside the US. PayPal is preferred.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rfortson; Aug 3, 2015 at 04:12 AM.

2. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Adding pictures. Seems to run about +20s/day sitting dial up in the box. Next time I wear it, I'll try to time it and see if it changes much.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

BTW I'm on vacation until Monday Aug 3. I'll answer messages but can't ship until then.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Price drop - was $300, now $275

Did I mention this was catch and release?

Sold for $275