Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Username list?

I expect folks put in the username whatever they wish to be addressed as (I do). If so, it's a simple matter of time, and you'll get to know folks usernames (avatars help) and recognize those you're familiar with, just like in other web fora.

This place being so new, and lots of folks rapidly joining, there is bound to be a learning curve for all of us (helps if some use same or similar usernames as on other sites, though it is also an opportunity to change to something new). If using a new one, it might be helpful to use a sig line saying "formerly xxxxx" or such for a time.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

2. Likes Seriously, dbakiva, Rob, is that my watch liked this post
    Sometimes, it's just very simple

4. Likes Seriously, jsw41, is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    ...This place being so new, and lots of folks rapidly joining, there is bound to be a learning curve for all of us (helps if some use same or similar usernames as on other sites, though it is also an opportunity to change to something new). If using a new one, it might be helpful to use a sig line saying "formerly xxxxx" or such for a time.
    I like this idea, particularly for a transitional period.

dbakiva

formerly, dbakiva

6. Likes Rob, Der Amf, jsw41 liked this post