Likes Likes:  370
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW 1/8/2020

Hybrid View

WRUW 1/8/2020

Hi guys , long time , no post. Thought I'd say hi. To say this has been a tough year would be an understatement but we are going ok. Supposed to getting married in November but that is a bit up in the air at the moment due to social distancing issues. Anyhow, tried this blueshark NATO in my old Helson and am not sure why I haven't tried it before now. Hoping to get my hands in a BB58 or a Pelagos by the end of the year. Stay healthy- Cam

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    Hi guys , long time , no post. Thought I'd say hi. To say this has been a tough year would be an understatement but we are going ok. Supposed to getting married in November but that is a bit up in the air at the moment due to social distancing issues. Anyhow, tried this blueshark NATO in my old Helson and am not sure why I haven't tried it before now. Hoping to get my hands in a BB58 or a Pelagos by the end of the year. Stay healthy- Cam

Nice of you to drop in, Cam. Glad you are hanging in there. It's been tough for sure.

I'm back to this again this evening:

Welcome back, Cam! I'm afraid this has not been the best of years for many of us.

I'm wearing something I bought a long time ago

Name:  P49735.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  185.3 KB

I may switch to the Exp II later

Name:  Rolex_ExplorerII97.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  374.5 KB

(Recycled pic)
    Last edited by CFR; Aug 1, 2020 at 02:01 AM.

Good to see you, Cam.

5. Likes Samanator, iyonk liked this post
    Not quite the first here yet but I know what I will be wearing. Orient Super King. I put it on a grey tropic and it's like a new watch for me.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Trying out the blue Seiko Z20 on the Sector. It fits. >>
    Name:  IMG_20200801_103816.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  106.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20200801_104345.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  64.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Good to see you back, Cam! Yeah, the wedding thing is tough this year. I had been planning to officiate the wedding of some very good friends back in June, and we cancelled that in March. We're hoping for next June... maybe. Many of us are feeling tired and stressed out, but we need to remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. This too shall pass.

I'm lucky to have a job which allows me to stay home for as long as I want. I'm also luckily to have a stupid collection of mostly-affordable watches and other toys to help me avoid boredom. I'll wear the 1978 Air-King for a second day, because it keeps amazingly good time and it makes me smile. (The dial texture visible in this photo is reflection from the granite table top, in case you wondered.)

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Still the new Detomaso:
    Cheers, Sedi

Wish you the best, Cam. Glad to see you posting here.

12. Likes pacifico66, iyonk liked this post