Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Baume et Mercier Capeland Flyback Chronograph

Baume et Mercier Capeland Flyback Chronograph

For Sale: Baume et Mercier Capeland Flyback Chronograph

For those who knew me when I was active around these parts, you know I take beyond GREAT care of my watches. This B&M Capeland Flyback has not a single scratch, has been lovingly cared for and comes with original package and papers. It was purchased from an Authorized Dealer around 2012.

The sad fact is I just don't wear my mechanical's anymore. And instead of walking by it and saying hello everyday, I'd rather let someone else provide a loving wrist for this beautiful marvel. It deserves to be worn and adored!

Included is the original black alligator band which came with the watch and what is pictured here, is an OEM navy blue alligator band to match the stunning blue on the dial. The bands alone cost $300 from B&M.

I see these listed anywhere from $3,500 (in not as perfect condition as this) to well over $4,000. I'm asking an extremely reasonable $3,500 for a perfect, blemish free example. Or, make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it.

Shipped in the CONUS only, insured. Paypal accepted.

Pictures taken moments ago and are truly representative of exactly the condition you'll get for real.Name:  IMG_0834.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  73.5 KBName:  IMG_0835.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  52.3 KBName:  IMG_0836.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  77.3 KBName:  IMG_0837.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  53.3 KBName:  IMG_0840.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  71.6 KBName:  IMG_0841.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  49.4 KB
    Last edited by RBrylawski; Aug 3, 2020 at 12:53 PM.
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

2. Likes wschofield3, boatme99 liked this post
    Bump. Is anyone interested?
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna