Likes Likes:  393
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ***WRUW Monday 3rd August 2020***

***WRUW Monday 3rd August 2020***

Evening change. Glycine purist on another new strap. I thought I’d try a textured strap as I like those I’ve seen in photos.
    This is not woven. It’s a very soft seatbelt NATO. CNS call it a jubilee strap but the pattern reminds me of my granny’s tablecloth. Nonetheless, I like the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WWII70; Aug 4, 2020 at 12:12 AM.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Evening change. Glycine purist on another new strap. I thought I’d try a textured strap as I like those I’ve seen in photos.
    This is not woven. It’s a very soft seatbelt NATO. CNS call it a jubilee strap but the pattern reminds me of my granny’s tablecloth. Nonetheless, I like the look.

Is there any lume there to speak of? I was really leaning towards the Airman black/black but decided you could not see it in the night. Instead went with the more traditional:

Name:  IMG_1353.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  43.4 KB

The lume on this is OK. But it is there.

Thanks!

Dan

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow and with all that Covid-19 restrictions, I'll probably not even leave the house. Was in a "Biergarten" (here we call them "Keller", cellar) recently and it was rather annoying. Self service, so for every bottle of coke I had to put on the mask and go get it. Same for food. But the place was still packed.
    Happy Birthday, Sedi!

4. Likes Sedi liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the birthday greetings. I can’t say I’m thrilled about hitting 65, but it does beat the alternatives.

6. Likes Sedi, gnuyork, Strela167, mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Happy Birthday, Sedi!

Thanks a bunch .
    Cheers, Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Thanks for the birthday greetings. I can’t say I’m thrilled about hitting 65, but it does beat the alternatives.

Belated Happy Birthday mate
    Cheers