Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Telly

Telly

Favourite telly? he asked in a typical english accent - wot wot

The Apprentice right now for me , so will be back in an hour or so

also just started watching new series of The Fall

Been binging on The Newsroom. Aaron Sorkin's ping-pong dialogue and the speechifying sometimes get in the way (or maybe they make it what it is), but we really like it. Just finished season 1 on HBO Go.

3. Likes ilitig8 liked this post

I watched the first series of The Fall, I was absolutely convinced I had missed an episode. As I watch things on download I am often some time behind, was there any comments at the time on the lack of an ending at part 5?
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Big Bang Theory. Hot in Cleveland. Corrie. (there, I said it)

~S.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Blog Entries
    Supernatural, Archer, Sleepy Hollow, random documentaries.

Blacklist, Sons of Anarchy, Pawn Stars, American Pickers...

Tx

Roberto

Blog Entries
    Supernatural, Walking Dead, and my guilty pleasure, Teen Wolf. Yes, I like speculative fiction.

Jeannie

10. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries
    On TV now, The Walking Dead, Mike Tyson Mysteries, and even though this season has been weak, Sleepy Hollow.

Oh, and Justified.

Sports, and sports. I watch a match, and then highlights. I could watch sports highlights in a tornado. Other than that, I tune into walking dead on Sunday nights. Don't use the tv service much other than that, but I do make use of netflix, especially now that the patio season is over. Currently working my way through The Killing, which I did not know about previously. I'm hot and cold with it, but now that I've started I will work through all of it. Looking forward to the next season of House of Cards.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.