Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telly

Game of Thrones with my wife.

The Flash and Doctor Who with my kids.

Liverpool's season going teats-up with a whisky and a box of kleenex.

2. Likes Jeannie liked this post
    I like both State of Affairs and Madam Secretary (I have a thing for attractive strong/powerful women).

Forever, Gotham, Walking Dead, The Knick, SOA, The Newsroom, Hell on Wheels, The Blacklist, Grace point and a LOT more... I know it is sad.

I like Scandel and How to get away with murder but the Shonda Rimes dialog treatment is getting to me, the cadence and delivery for all her characters is almost exactly the same, I didn't notice it until With Murder but now it bugs me. I also don't like that both shows are built around cheating spouses, I have no problem with it as subject matter but it seems too redundant a theme in her work.

Not really into any tv dramas. A few comedies - Big Bang Theory, Would I Lie to You (UK) & Upper Middle Bogan (Aus). UK Top Gear. Lots of docos, especially those with natural history or earth science themes.

showing age again but must watch for me i has always been Antiques Roadshow - and one day i expect to see member Preston on there with a 'thrift' shop find thats worth a cool mil

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    I watched the first series of The Fall, I was absolutely convinced I had missed an episode. As I watch things on download I am often some time behind, was there any comments at the time on the lack of an ending at part 5?
    I don't think you missed an episode, I had to use catch up before series 2 started (cos I hadn't seen any of it before and my new girlfriend said watch it quick!)

Series 1 ended with "the phone call" with Gillian Anderson and him saying that he was going to stop and driving off with his wife.

Never did like the X-files, but she's awesome in this... attractive too yaay (but don't tell the new girlfriend)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    Game of Thrones with my wife.

The Flash and Doctor Who with my kids.

Liverpool's season going teats-up with a whisky and a box of kleenex.
    Groundhog saw its shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of no Daniel Sturridge. This has been a stressful season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Groundhog saw its shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of no Daniel Sturridge. This has been a stressful season so far.
    nothing quite like a striker with a busted thigh.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Supernatural, Walking Dead, and my guilty pleasure, Teen Wolf. Yes, I like speculative fiction.

Jeannie
    We each have a cat named for Supernatural, I'd say that qualifies as "fan".

Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy

Right now I'm watching these. I'm sure something must be coming up I want to add though.

Sons of Anarchy
    The Flash
    Arrow
    The Blacklist
    Gotham
    The Walking Dead