Likes Likes:  4

Thread: What is HRM style with regard to straps?

Hermes?

Just a guess.

3. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Is there a particular style popular on wearable heart rate monitors eg Polar that’s fed back into watches?

Or, generically, smartwatches and fitness monitors generally?
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

5. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Dunno really, but when you say heart rate monitors, I think silicone wrist strap or elastic chest strap. In my mind it wouldn't be anything like the leather strap from the link. (But I may be wrong or uninformed).

Turns out 'becerro' means calf and in their 2016 catalogue they had a 'Becerro "Breitling style"' strap: https://issuu.com/atelierferrerchann..._espa__ol_2016 (p 5).

Alan may be onto something -- when I google 'hermes watch strap', most of the hits show similar style when it comes to the cut, stitching and even the colour.

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Alan may be onto something -- when I google 'hermes watch strap', most of the hits show similar style when it comes to the cut, stitching and even the colour.

And when I looked at Hermes straps, the SKU was sometimes HRM-xxx

Maybe Hermes is one of those companies that chase up use of their name. Still just a guess, though.

8. Likes rodia77, OhDark30 liked this post