Likes Likes:  254
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WRUW Wed 5th August

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    how did it go with the doc mate was it as straight forward as you hope seeing as they just put a plaster on it guess ok ?
    Thanks for asking. Actually the one on my wrist is the most minor (although annoying). Had two more on opposite sides of my forehead, they got one clean but I have to back end of the month and give them another crack at the other one as they didn’t get it all. Fortunately none are melanoma, so it’s just inconvenient, not serious. Seeing as I was never a male model, not too worried about a couple of small scars up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Thanks for asking. Actually the one on my wrist is the most minor (although annoying). Had two more on opposite sides of my forehead, they got one clean but I have to back end of the month and give them another crack at the other one as they didn’t get it all. Fortunately none are melanoma, so it’s just inconvenient, not serious. Seeing as I was never a male model, not too worried about a couple of small scars up there.

yeah at our ages think more scar then not well for me anyway ..

but glad to know all is good with it for you
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Wednesday evening exercise time, still light enough to train outdoors 7-9 PM. Blue Lagoon Turtle matches my outfit.

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post

I was gonna ask myself. Glad everything is okay buddy.
    Cheers,

Richard

6. Likes mlcor, gnuyork liked this post
    The best day of the year. Chanterelles are here!Name:  1596663743327533740216680442482.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  51.7 KB
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WRUW Wed 5th August

Last edited by Kronos; Aug 5, 2020 at 11:29 PM.

Late one, another crazy busy day. With so many staying home, our business is through the roof.

Name:  Revblue.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  73.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post

I have that same watch and love it! Even more than my Marlin reissue.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Just arrived. The rainbow ��

Attachment 100067
    That is utterly glorious. Maybe if I had 10 other watches I'd wear would I consider such whimsicalness. Is that 2 new ones in a week for you then rich?!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague