Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Which Brand do you think is most represented here on IWL

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Me too
    Casio free since 1980.
    Kody

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    As I think about it, I only have two of one brand (Zenith); every other watch I own is from a different brand. Well, I have two older Citizens but they never get worn, so not counting them.

Does this mean I'm a bad collector??
    Interesting... For me, it's the odd brand that I have only 1 of. Once I get 1, I usually want more.
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

For those who dont have any casio, timex or other low end watches... dont worry... i take care that problem since i'm the hoarder of these level of watches.. and i did it for you all guys...

to be fair, i also have not even a single piece of luxury brand... i'm who i am.. no, i'm not ashame..

and i dont see Jane even want to post hehehe..

5. Likes KennethRSloan, is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    Casio free since 1980.
    I've had two Casios in my life. Both within the last 5 years. Got a G-Shock, an anadigi. Just didn't like it. Felt small, strap was uncomfortable, lume sucked, and the backlight was barely enough to see the watch. Then the anadigi AMW, which was a good watch, but I sold it when I moved on to more upmarket anadigis, like my Hamilton Flight Timer and Breitling B-1.

For a full digital, I love my Suunto X-Lander Military. All black carbon fiber/aluminum case, 51.2mm width, negative display, great backlight. I still think about getting an Elementum. Might have to someday, if I find it at the right price.