Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW ARRIVAL

NEW ARRIVAL

Just had to share as I'm thoroughly thrilled with my latest aquisition..a brand that doesnt seem to get much love/respect on the forums but after seeing this in person cant imagine why.
    Not big on the unboxing thing but this came in a huge birds-eye maple/ marble humidor ...anyway here it is:
    Name:  cuervo.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  51.4 KB

NEW ARRIVAL

That is very nice! I have actually looked long and hard at that brand as they offer many unique models, but I have not found the right one yet.

What is the size of that one?

Edit: Welcome to the forum!

So is it a Cuban Swiss Made watch?

Welcome to the forum!
    Kody

Welcome to the Forum!

It's great to see such a beautiful C&S around here; they're not that common.

Enjoy your new watch.

Welcome, all watches receive a bit of love here. Love seeing the more unusual brands.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

6. Likes is that my watch, synequano liked this post
    Never heard of them... but who could dislike a two tone sector dial? Looks very nice!
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

Thanks for the positive comments ...its 42mm , it's made in Switzerland with a "Cuban Flair" whatever that means ETA movement , I kinda like under the radar pieces but the finish and details on this are amazing
    CyS history dates back to the 1800s as a Cuban Jewelery maker but they registered as watchmakers in Switzerland in 1963

9. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Congratulations! I think it's a great looking watch and you're right. The brand doesn't have a lot of recognition, but I have long admired them. A latin flavor, with Swiss Made. If memory serves, they are now headquartered in Paris?
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

have not saw one before so good start
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Blog Entries
    Congrats! Gorgeous watch.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .