Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolex to Unveil a New Watch Sept. 1

Name:  Screenshot_20200829-223125_Instagram.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  65.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20200829-223548_Instagram.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  66.3 KB
    Last edited by Cybotron; Aug 30, 2020 at 02:36 AM.
    Cheers,

Richard

This has not even been in my realm of thinking lately, but I think maybe some movement updates in the R lineup, and agree with some other comments already made regarding some blue dial variants...

My thoughts for the last few years has been that they could do something very cool with a new vintage vibe offering in the form of a new Milgauss (re-issue) that takes design cues from the past. (but if history is any indication, R is going to do what R is going to do, and some of it will be quite nice)
    Last edited by stew77; Aug 30, 2020 at 03:44 AM.
    Cheers,

Chris

Crown at six indicating the new movement, I’m sure these will eventually tricle down to all models. And most probably last to basic Oyster Perpetuals.

But I’m not so sure about blue and green bezels. Although those would give some color options without being too similar to Hulk and Smurf.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20200829-223548_Instagram.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  66.3 KB

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.

Not considering other watches in it's price range, I like the blue bezel/black dial. I think that colorway without the date would look great.

Maybe you’re on to something. The teaser shows no-date lume indices, and the hint says ”out of the blue”.

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Not considering other watches in it's price range, I like the blue bezel/black dial. I think that colorway without the date would look great.

6. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Slimmer lugs are rumored as well, which is good, but not if they bump the case size up to 41mm... which is also rumored.

Sub needs to ditch the 3135 movement.

Blog Entries
    I wonder...will Rolex finally listen to the people who complained about the lugs of the Submariner but still bought one by giving them slimmer lugs, but also widening the case to 42mm?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    Crown at six indicating the new movement, I’m sure these will eventually tricle down to all models. And most probably last to basic Oyster Perpetuals.

But I’m not so sure about blue and green bezels. Although those would give some color options without being too similar to Hulk and Smurf.

Crown at 6?

What's the source of these pics - is this what they're releasing?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Small printed crown at the bottom of the dial, between ”Swiss” and ”made. This appeared first into GMTs when they got the new movement series.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Crown at 6?