yesterday [belatedly] heard a local long time high street dealer was selling off his stock at half prices due to a lease hold ending - he was Breitling , Hamilton ,Tissot etc - raced down there this morning to see virtually empty windows - so annoyed -popped in to see the guy who i have known over the years to offer my regrets - he has another shop but won't pay the new lease extortionate fees - however he will lose his brand representation - bought a nice quartz Tissot for the partner at half price- i knew he had stocked g shock so asked if he had any left , he said they had all gone , however that reminded young lady assistant alongside that she thought there was just one in the stockroom that had not got to the window -
here it is, GPW-1000 RAF GPS AVIATOR -limited to 500 in UK i believe -LET ME HAVE IT FOR £400.00 !! rrp here is £850- no way i couldn't take it -i had been looking at these and the Astron for some time but reluctant to pay that kind of money - absolutely made up , giving it a thorough charge before i set it up - yes it is a big one but i have big wrists and a love of g shock of course-it was a watch i wanted at the right price i wanted to pay
Name:  gps8.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  70.9 KBName:  gps7.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  49.7 KBName:  gps5.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  88.8 KBName:  gps 1.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  70.7 KB