Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you think of these micro brand bronze divers....

I have an Armida A8 in brass (no bronze available for that model). I can tell you I have been very impressed with the quality, and Chris' customer service as well.

2. Likes -JP liked this post

One of my 2 brass

Magrette has a new bronze out that actually is bronze.... Looks nice.... Just happy with these...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes -JP, Nokie, Raza liked this post
    Out of the OP three I'd pick Helson

You need to do some Google fu on Olivier

6. Likes -JP liked this post
    Last edited by Seriously; Jul 25, 2015 at 10:24 PM.

8. Likes -JP liked this post
    I've owned quite a few bronze watches and my favorites have been the Benarus Moray, the Kazimon 1500B, and the Helberg CH6. I've also owned the Zenton B42 (non-bezel version), Halios Tropik B, Kazimon Bronze Nautilus, Helson Shark Diver, Magrette Bronze (original brass version), and maybe another one or two that I can't remember offhand.

Of those, the Benarus was my favorite to wear. I really enjoyed that watch. I actually owned two versions of the bronze Moray.

The first had the brown dial, which was amazing.

Here's the black dart dial I also had (with the seafoam).

The only bronze watch I have now is the Helberg CH6. I really do like this one, but wish it was a bit smaller all around. It has one of the best domed crystals I've seen and the curvature matches the curve of the case.

Name:  IMG_1411.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  27.8 KBName:  IMG_1439.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  35.3 KB

If I had to pick one now, I may be tempted to go with another Benarus or try the Armida or another Zenton. I just checked Zenton's website and realized they have a brass version for $349 with fixed bezel or $399 with sapphire bezel.

10. Likes Uber, -JP, gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber View Post

One of my 2 brass

Magrette has a new bronze out that actually is bronze.... Looks nice.... Just happy with these...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great pity about the 'bronzegate'
    Can understand why they wanted to draw a line under but would have liked a bronze.
    Mine has the old brass green tinge too, instead of the red/brown that bronze would.....

12. Likes -JP liked this post
    Chase, those pics are fantastic! Looks like you developed some very nice patina as well!

I was looking for this all bronze case & bezel version of the CH6 on the Helberg website. It doesn't seem to exist anymore or at least they do make it easy to customize and order this option. I emailed them about it two days ago and they never responded....I love this Helberg

I do like the brass Armida as well. Brass and bronze both patina quick it seems, just in different color tones?

I purchased the Armida , black dial when they were first released in Bronze ...didn't last long in my collection ..MEH ,nothing to get excited about.
    Better options out there but I recall alot of issues with the Oliver