Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A picture tells a ..... err just a few words

A picture tells a ..... err just a few words

Given these pictures guess what I'm thinking of:

woman.jpg + face1.png + face3.jpg

HINT: It's horological

I've deliberately bodged the file names so you can't cheat

You come up with one .... when you decipher it
    Last edited by Seriously; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:56 AM.

It might have the makings of a 'game' ?....

Talking about buildings and aliens, obvs

talking ad monsters ?
    one night I dreamed I was locked in my fathers watch, with Ptolemy and twenty one ruby stars mounted on spheres and the primum mobile coiled and gleaming to the end of space and the notched spheres eating each other's rinds to the last tooth of time and the case closed - John Ciardi ...

https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/

ЖИЗНЬ НЕ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТСЯ, ПРОХОДИТ ТОЛЬКО ВРЕМЯ.
    Russian Watches

Richard Simmons office-ially likes greens
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok

My son's guess is "Teacher there is an alien in the school"
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok

7. Likes T Bone, OhDark30, Seriously liked this post
    OK, I'll added a clue in the OP, first one to get it gets to construct another , plenty of clipart (or line drawings) out there , but you can use small photo's too if needed... they don't have to be the usual massive photo's ... so think on !
    Last edited by Seriously; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

Seiko Monster

(although I don't understand where I got the "ko")

10. Likes hayday liked this post
    Company = Co.

Aha