Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seagull 816.582

The children on the island don't know how to play nice. Makes me think of Lord of Flies lol
    Kody

2. Likes Der Amf, Ryan liked this post
    Is anyone surprised? A lot of polarizing subjects at once; micros, copies, homages, Chinese watches.... And a certain ringleader in the middle...

4. Likes hanshananigan liked this post
    no hinting, who's the ring leader?
    Kody

I just read the first 50 posts or so...about as much as I could handle, which reminds me that there's something really great about having many, many more voices contribute to a conversation, and there are also many more things about all of those voices clamoring to be heard and understood and "like"ed that's exhausting.

Of late a bit miffed at some of the newer SeaGull, and Beijing to a much lesser extent.
    They are not doing themselves any favors imo. Seagull have lost a lot of brownie points with this one.
    Hope they see the light and get back on track.
    Pretty sure there have been threads about inhouse fistycuffs/funds vanishing etc Hearsay perhaps. Pity.
    From piccies of the new works, and employee count still puzzling why such a small watch offering. Suspect they are more interested in movements for however, and the mysterious oem side.

Have almost given up hope on seagull. Can't remember last design I was genuinely excited by. This at least caught my eye. Made it even more disappointing.

As for Beijing there's still hope. Their double barrel is exciting so they try and innovate. Don't much care for the bauhaus piece they did, seems unnecessary, they shouldn't have to piggyback on existing designs in so obvious a fashion. Wonder if the Fyita deal will mean anything?

That joint venture bit does seem a little odd. Fyita must be offering something, marketing perhaps, cases, don't know.

Something I wonder if it's not better to NOT try and understand Chinese business.

12. Likes Der Amf liked this post