Likes Likes:  707
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<<< WRUW - TUE - 28th July 2015 >>>>>

<<<<< WRUW - TUE - 28th July 2015 >>>>>

Have a great day everybody!!

after my initial intention to keep the my SKX007 on bracelet, finally i put it on selfmade leather (after seeing all the pict from the net and Brice).. i do like the look of the bracelet but i didnt wear the watch as much, so this transformation really change the feel of the watch... the thick leather is very soft and comfy and the very short lug to lug distance help the watch fits my wrist so well..

not my best looking work, but for now it would do the job for this watch.. =)

Name:  DSCN1751.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  79.6 KB

Name:  DSCN1746.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  DSCN1747.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  49.9 KB

a bit lume shot.

Name:  DSCN1759.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  16.1 KB

i can always switch back to bracelet latter, but for now i really enjoy this combo... (yeah, i know the perfect solution is to get another 009 pepsi to use one bracelet hehehe..)

edit: i dont know what's wrong but it seem my picts dont show up and have to be clicked.. bummer.
    Last edited by iyonk; Jul 28, 2015 at 01:46 AM. Reason: picts didn't show up.

I'm reusing photos, but definitely wearing this tomorrow.

This is not my watch, however, I wanted to share it with everyone. One of my students has been wearing this Slimline FC. It looks great in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B.-

Blog Entries
    Poljot deLuxe Ultra Thin Cal 2209

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; WRUW - TUE - 28th July 2015 &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Have a great day everybody!!

after my initial intention to keep the my SKX007 on bracelet, finally i put it on selfmade leather (after seeing all the pict from the net and Brice).. i do like the look of the bracelet but i didnt wear the watch as much, so this transformation really change the feel of the watch... the thick leather is very soft and comfy and the very short lug to lug distance help the watch fits my wrist so well..

not my best looking work, but for now it would do the job for this watch.. =)

Name:  DSCN1751.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  79.6 KB

Name:  DSCN1746.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  DSCN1747.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  49.9 KB

a bit lume shot.

Name:  DSCN1759.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  16.1 KB

i can always switch back to bracelet latter, but for now i really enjoy this combo... (yeah, i know the perfect solution is to get another 009 pepsi to use one bracelet hehehe..)

edit: i dont know what's wrong but it seem my picts dont show up and have to be clicked.. bummer.
    I like how the leather looks. I think it is better looking than on bracelet. If only I have your skills and patience.....the options are endless.

5. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, CFR liked this post
    This today

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438055890.302685.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  55.8 KB

Was going to go Speedy Tuesday but a last minute change of mind to the Black Black Bay. This has quickly become a favourite in the last couple weeks now.
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture84170-image.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  70.6 KB

Sidenote: I upgraded my iPad this evening and now all of a sudden everyone's pictures are showing inky as links to the images, and not embedding the images themselves. Only on this forum though. Strange.mwonder if there is something in the settings I can change. Anyone else have this happen? Perhaps the iOS update was just a coincidence, however unlikely that may be...

Edit: nope, forum settings still shows to display all images. Guess I'll just have to live with it. Rather unfortunate as so much of the forum is based on images.
    Last edited by Chase; Jul 28, 2015 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Was going to go Speedy Tuesday but a last minute change of mind to the Black Black Bay. This has quickly become a favourite in the last couple weeks now.

Sidenote: I upgraded my iPad this evening and now all of a sudden everyone's pictures are showing inky as links to the images, and not embedding the images themselves. Only on this forum though. Strange.mwonder if there is something in the settings I can change. Anyone else have this happen? Perhaps the iOS update was just a coincidence, however unlikely that may be...

Edit: nope, forum settings still shows to display all images. Guess I'll just have to live with it. Rather unfortunate as so much of the forum is based on images.

happen to me to on my laptop using chrome.

edit: i thought i broke the forum or getting banned without me notice since i post to many cheap watch lately...
    Last edited by iyonk; Jul 28, 2015 at 04:50 AM.

9. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    I like how the leather looks. I think it is better looking than on bracelet. If only I have your skills and patience.....the options are endless.

thanks Nutty... i dont mind this kind of look since my collections are mostly tool watch -- not luxury dress watch that need beautiful glossy leather...

BUT, why on earth do you want to make your own straps? you can buy any of the best straps on the market...

for me, if i have lots of spare cash for this hobby, then -- the options are endless hehehe..
    have a great day in Spore buddy!
    Last edited by iyonk; Jul 28, 2015 at 08:42 AM. Reason: do you really care?

Silver Scheidegg today
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

Ball again today