Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: European vacation

European vacation

My wife and I decided to visit Europe this year. Our first stop was London.

As a huge Harry Potter fan, she was devastated when she realized that tickets to Warner Bros. studio were sold out for the date of our visit.

Few days before we left here tickets became available so we were able to visit the studio.

This vacation was not supposed to be about watches at all.

I took two that I felt were excellent for the vacation.

I felt that we could make s small detour on our way to local museum and we ended up at Silverman's.

My vacation watches have a new friend now...

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1438111939385.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  53.6 KB

2. Likes Strela167, OTGabe, Uber, shameless, iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Superb! An absolute classic watch. I have had the no date for 5 years and I live it

4. Likes samael_6978 liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Nice pickup!

6. Likes samael_6978 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by samael_6978 View Post
    As a huge Harry Potter fan, she was devastated when she realized that tickets to Warner Bros. studio were sold out for the date of our visit.

Few days before we left here tickets became available so we were able to visit the studio.

And then you found it was in Watford.

I enjoyed my trip to Silvermans. A unique place.

8. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    I didn't realise Silvermans was in Watford.... We're going there for the whole HP thing later this month....

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    I didn't realise Silvermans was in Watford.... We're going there for the whole HP thing later this month....

No, not Silvermans - the Harry Potter studio.

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    I wasn't clear enough...

Local museum as in London. We went to the studio in Watford, but we're staying in London.

Mile End Road...

Now I'm sad, because I have to do the HP tour without the promise of an SBS Diver at the end

13. Likes samael_6978 liked this post
    great watches -as it current RAF issue might be nice to put RAF nato on it -i have had several vintage models -currently have a 70's Hamilton W10 mechanical -one of the last ones made before they went to quartz - much underrated watch superb value for money Name:  _GJP0044.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  85.7 KB
    its might be of interest to know that a new CWC g10 purchased from anywhere other than Silvermans is likely to be a copy
    Last edited by shameless; Jul 28, 2015 at 09:43 PM.

15. Likes synequano, samael_6978, Nokie liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    great watches -as it current RAF issue might be nice to put RAF nato on it -i have had several vintage models -currently have a 70's Hamilton W10 mechanical -one of the last ones made before they went to quartz - much underrated watch superb value for money Name:  _GJP0044.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  85.7 KB
    its might be of interest to know that a new CWC g10 purchased from anywhere other than Silvermans is likely to be a copy
    That is interesting, and makes me glad I bought mine from Silvermans

17. Likes shameless liked this post