Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: Beaubleu Automatic watch $260.00

FS: Beaubleu Automatic watch $260.00

Ok so I recently went on a buying spree for a half dozen Kickstart watches, this one is not a favorite but maybe someone will appreciate it. I paid just shy of $525, they list it now at retail for EURO 790 I think. I changed the deployment to a buckle at one point but that's the only alteration made, the deployment is back on now. I wore it a few times so the watch and strap is still in excellent condition as you can see from my pics. The link to their site and description of the watch is attached, hope it can be opened. Pretty nice box and warranty card included. Paypal is fine as is check/money order, etc. I will ship within USA, if international, we would need to discuss shipping rates.

too optimistic maybe, price decrease

https://www.beaubleu-paris.com/watch...tomatic-watch/
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by uchinanchu; Sep 21, 2020 at 04:43 PM.

2. Likes wschofield3 liked this post

SOLD!

SOLD!