Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Baseball season is over

Baseball season is over

Every year from April through mid-July my life is consumed by youth baseball. After guiding the team to a 2nd league championship in 3 years, I managed the 16-18 year old all stars to the state tournament and then regionals with an at large invitation. A wonderful experience but now it's time to clear my brain of anything related to America's past time. Time to catch up on wristwatches. What's new? Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1438223165591.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  67.0 KB

2. Likes Ryan liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Wow, what an accomplishment - congrats! I am just finishing my break and getting ramped up for coaching youth soccer. I have sons on U11 and U8 teams that I coach, so I am very busy several nights a week and on weekends. Very rewarding, though!

Great to have you back!

4. Likes Col Angus liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Angus View Post
    Every year from April through mid-July my life is consumed by youth baseball. After guiding the team to a 2nd league championship in 3 years, I managed the 16-18 year old all stars to the state tournament and then regionals with an at large invitation. A wonderful experience but now it's time to clear my brain of anything related to America's past time. Time to catch up on wristwatches. What's new?
    Wonderful experience, great accomplishment!

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

6. Likes Col Angus liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations to you and your team!

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

8. Likes Col Angus liked this post
    bighead
    I just registered my 11yo and 9yo for fall ball. It never stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Col Angus View Post
    Every year from April through mid-July my life is consumed by youth baseball. After guiding the team to a 2nd league championship in 3 years, I managed the 16-18 year old all stars to the state tournament and then regionals with an at large invitation. A wonderful experience but now it's time to clear my brain of anything related to America's past time. Time to catch up on wristwatches. What's new? Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1438223165591.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  67.0 KB
    I remember those days (playing as a kid) fondly. Congratulations on the wins.

11. Likes Col Angus liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bajachild View Post
    I just registered my 11yo and 9yo for fall ball. It never stops.
    Yeah, I'm not too far behind you. I think I still have a month or so to recuperate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk