Likes Likes:  280
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wruw tgif 25th September 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    I’m hearing a lot about this brand recently (I stumbled across Fifth Wrist during lockdown and a lot of them love the brand). Their pieces are very appealing to me, just wonderfully different but not in a way that screams at you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Well, you can certainly design one that screams at you if you so desire.

Warning—you can spend hours playing with their configurator. I speak from experience...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seiko 5 SNK803

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    Friday night at theater with my daughter, good opportunity to give some wrist time for my EP 1969.

Have a relaxing weekend!

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.
    I like that more and more each time I see it. It may be moving to the "to buy" list.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. Likes wschofield3, Fantasio liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    I’m hearing a lot about this brand recently (I stumbled across Fifth Wrist during lockdown and a lot of them love the brand). Their pieces are very appealing to me, just wonderfully different but not in a way that screams at you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    The design isn't for me, but I am almost in awe of their ability to make (one of?) the most accurate moonohases with only a couple of modifications to a 2824
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

6. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Tekton Friday. HAGWE everyone

Change up to my Concord Mariner. I need something less chunky than the Tekton to take four kids to the drive in.

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

If I were choosing now, I would definitely go for the recent Manufacture Edition. IMO even better re-edition of the A386 with slightly different subdial colors.

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    I like that more and more each time I see it. It may be moving to the "to buy" list.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ze...on-introducing

9. Likes hayday liked this post
    Yes, I agree about the newer models. It still looks like a design flaw to have that much overlap of the subdials. It's twice the design flaw when the 12-hour totalizer is on top of the minute and running seconds dials. I'd be a couple of years away from getting it so there should be more of them available and at a decent price. It's long called to me, and that voice gets louder every time I see pictures of it.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

11. Likes Fantasio liked this post