Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ** SOLD: Christopher Ward C65 Trident - 41mm/150M/Selitta SW210 handwinding **

** SOLD: Christopher Ward C65 Trident - 41mm/150M/Selitta SW210 handwinding **

Christopher Ward C65 Trident Vintage

• SS case - 41mm diameter, 11.55mm thick, 47.1mm lug to lug, 22mm lug width
    • Selitta SW210 handwinding movement with 42hrs power reserve
    • Unidirectional 120 click bezel
    • sapphire crystal, 150M water resistance
    • quick release spring bars and hidden tool less micro adjust oyster style bracelet

Purchased July 9, 2020 during the Christopher Ward 1/2 price sale (I think this model was discontinued). I wanted to try this watch for a while, but I thought the tan lume would bother me and I didn't want to lose money flipping it. After a short ownership, the lume does bother me. Hopefully passing a good deal on to another member.

The watch includes everything when new - inner/outer box, warranty card and instruction manual, extra bracelet links, the original plastics, and an unused CW microfiber. The watch is in very good condition with a few hairlines, mostly on the clasp and a few bracelet links. Lume is good, lasting all night with a quick charge from a flashlight. In the pictures there is lint on the crystal, in the last picture I wiped it off and shot through my loupe to show the crystal is clear of any marks.

Pictures - https://photos.app.goo.gl/K2eDzfrKV2wjXq8J7

Asking what I paid for the watch in the sale - $415 net to me - buyer is responsible for any fees and shipping. CONUS preferred, will discuss int'l.

Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; Oct 8, 2020 at 10:48 AM.