Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Helgray Silverstone Panda Chronograph - $200

FS: Helgray Silverstone Panda Chronograph - $200

For sale is my latest catch-and-release. It is a HELGRAY Silverstone limited-edition chronograph with white panda dial. It’s a solid piece, designed to evoke the racing chronographs of the mid-1960s (thus the name Silverstone). The proportions are very nice and it sits quite nicely balanced on the wrist. At 40mm it isn’t huge, but wears with a presence that suggests it is larger—it’s a substantial piece without being overly large.

The condition is very good. All features operate properly, it keeps excellent time, and is very well preserved. This is a model that is Sold Out; I’m not sure how many were made, but they have a bit of a following and aren’t easy to find on the used market. It comes on the OEM bracelet with the factory accessories shown (straps w/signed deployant buckle, tool, case), and I’ve included a multi-color NATO strap as well. The bracelet is at least a couple links too long for my 7.25" wrist, so there is ample length for most prospective buyers.

Prices for these on the web exceed $250, if you can find one (MSRP was $349). I am seeking $200 net to me. I will pay for US/CA shipping; other international buyers, please add $25.
    Photos taken 29-Sept-2020 are provided below. Please feel free to ask questions.
    Thanks for your time,
    Brad
    www.watchcarefully.com

Information below comes from Helgray’s site:
    https://www.helgray.com/products/silverstone-white

Case Diameter: 40 mm
    Case Thickness: 11.5 mm
    Lug Width: 20 mm
    Lug-to-Lug: 47 mm
    Crystal: Sapphire, slightly domed, with inner anti-reflective coating
    Case Material: 316L stainless steel
    Movement: Time Module (Seiko) VK64 meca-quartz chronograph
    Strap: 20 mm, leather, tapers down to 18 mm
    Clasp: 18 mm deployant, signed
    Bonus Bracelet: 20 mm, stainless steel, tapers down to 18 mm, solid end-links
    Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50 m)

Sold.