Name:  PICT0010.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  39.1 KB

So like over two and half months ago well if not a tad longer I ordered a Komanderskie a new line with a pre-order option that had the wait at 10-30 days for production well seem longer anyway then it had a long sit in the custom cleared but sat there for almost two weeks before being sent snail mail so I final got it today.

Name:  PICT0012.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  37.3 KB

First impression like the weight size shape love the new bezel design strap was ok for a Russian good thing it went of the go had one it was not working on delivery lot of problems with it. so the box am not sure was the right one thou as it does not seem to fit right in it think they must not of thought of re-designing the box.

Name:  PICT0022.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  40.9 KB

Well had fun trying to remove the strap they had used shoulder less spring bars. it was not a bad strap for a Russian quite comfortable it needed a extra hole being punched a first for me . but I love my nato's so yes the crown seems to catch as you screw it down on the bezel if not done right but on the whole not bad but think I would go the new Boctok for next one maybe.

Name:  PICT0025.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  47.5 KB

Here are the specs we know how some of you love the specs

KOMANDIRSKIE 350514

Vostok 2416B automatic movement with central second hand

Over-winding safety device

31 jewels

Date calendar

Average daily rate: -20 ... + 60 sec.

Frequency: 19800 vibrations/hour

Power reserve not less than 31 hours