Likes Likes:  6

Thread: German invasion

German invasion

I was selecting my watch for the day and took this quick shot of my German made sport watches...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes tribe125, geoffbot liked this post
    Nice quartet you have there! I'm going to ask the question the obvious answer since you have two in that photo, but what are your impressions of the Aegirs? I really like the looks of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    Nice quartet you have there! I'm going to ask the question the obvious answer since you have two in that photo, but what are your impressions of the Aegirs? I really like the looks of them.
    Aegir is a fantastic brand! Todd builds a top notch watch and has unbelievable CS!

5. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrema View Post
    and has unbelievable CS!
    Just to be clear, you're meaning in a good way ?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Just to be clear, you're meaning in a good way ?
    Yes, the best, very good

8. Likes Seriously, FuzzyB liked this post
    Compared to the U1, how does the Aegir wear? In pictures, it looks bigger, but I have a feeling it is the wider bezel that makes it look a bit larger than the actual size. Even in pictures, the watches appear to be well crafted.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    Compared to the U1, how does the Aegir wear? In pictures, it looks bigger, but I have a feeling it is the wider bezel that makes it look a bit larger than the actual size. Even in pictures, the watches appear to be well crafted.
    They wear similarly, with the Aegir being a tad taller.

11. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    Aegirs are plain awesome. Todd's great to deal with.