Likes Likes:  614
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<$$$$$ WRUW - AUG '15 $$$$$>>>

<<<$$$$$ WRUW - AUG '15 $$$$$>>>

Hi Every body!!!..

again, continuing our monthly WRUW in this Aug..

wearing my most comfy square G... it just blend on the wrist.. G-7800. i love this G.

Name:  DSCN1808.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  57.9 KB

Thanks Iyonk for starting the thread.

I'm wearing my dw5700 today. Still inspired by d2mac's W-216.

I still havent bought a W-216. I was a little disappointed when I found out that it doesnt have a CDT. But for an $18 digital I guess you really cant complain so eventually I'll probably get one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Likes iyonk, deepsea_dweller, samael_6978 liked this post
    That DW5700 is a looker for sure Greg! luv it very much!

i also score a bit of leather from a belt from a garage sale today.. made a 22mm stright for my 44mm seiko 5...

5. Likes Greg, shameless, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post

i also score a bit of leather from a belt from a garage sale today.. made a 22mm stright for my 44mm seiko 5...
    Awesome looking recycled belt Iyonk. Only a skilled craftsman can take an ugly old belt and make it look so good. Nobody would ever guess that's from an old belt.

Perfect looking combination with that seiko.

7. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post

lovely Iyonk ,i wondered when you would cotton on to where to get your vintage leather supplies from Name:  psxxx.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  61.7 KB
    Last edited by shameless; Aug 1, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

9. Likes iyonk, Greg, samael_6978 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    lovely Iyonk ,i wondered when you would cotton on to where to get your vintage leather supplies from Name:  psxxx.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  61.7 KB

Hehehe... you know i'm a fan of your foto wearing that RAF G... i have such a small wrist that only medium G look decent on me... so you're living the dream of pencil wrist like me hehe..

i want to be selective and choosie with my leather material... but a cheapskate like me -- i have very limited option hehehe..

to bad i life so far across the world... if i live abroad, i would start taking order to convert WIS old leather boots, belts, wallets, or any usable leather goods to be some straps that they could wear as recycle product hehehe..

11. Likes Greg, shameless liked this post
    a good tip Iyonk -horse stables are a good source for saddle leather -old beat up bridles and worn out saddlery etc

13. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    I live in capital city of indonesia -- Jakarta. so no horse here Peter... its a very good tip though..
    one of the viable and suitable leather is from some solid leather belt with the right softness, texture and thickness... but they are quite pricy -- especially if they are gonna be cut to become straps.

i'm slow down in strap making... suitable materials are not easy to score and most of my watches already got my strap... i have went pretty far from a square g-shock fan and visit ing the dark side of mechanical/auto hehehe.

thanks Peter!

15. Likes shameless, Greg liked this post
    VSA again today after work.

Have a great start to the week.

17. Likes deepsea_dweller, iyonk liked this post

&lt;&lt;&lt;$$$$$ WRUW - AUG '15 $$$$$&gt;&gt;&gt;

Sunday :-)

19. Likes iyonk, Greg, samael_6978 liked this post