2 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** Mfas lockdown edition ****Grand finally ****

Badge awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Badge awarded.
    Seem to have been award twice ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Thanks everyone. I confess that this is my absolute favourite competition ever and there is no part of it I don't enjoy immensely. I'm even slightly disappointed that we didn't have the proper denoument of crownpuller winning. Mind you, I'll be wearing my badge with pride and I'm delighted to see I've been given two, one for each ear. More seriously, teaching has been an unpleasent, exhausting and slightly paranoid slog for me since schools went back and I can honestly say that this competition has been something to look forward to as a lovely antidote to a slightly grim reality.

For that reason I hope that we will have a Christmas edition, as it's something I'll look forward to as I scuttle between 'bubbles' and try to work out where the remote for the projector has been hidden again, why my laptop has decided to log onto a private network in Guatemala rather than the school one and why all my students were trying so hard to look innocent when I arrived.

Thanks Ismy. Fine organisation as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks everyone. I confess that this is my absolute favourite competition ever and there is no part of it I don't enjoy immensely. I'm even slightly disappointed that we didn't have the proper denoument of crownpuller winning. Mind you, I'll be wearing my badge with pride and I'm delighted to see I've been given two, one for each ear. More seriously, teaching has been an unpleasent, exhausting and slightly paranoid slog for me since schools went back and I can honestly say that this competition has been something to look forward to as a lovely antidote to a slightly grim reality.

For that reason I hope that we will have a Christmas edition, as it's something I'll look forward to as I scuttle between 'bubbles' and try to work out where the remote for the projector has been hidden again, why my laptop has decided to log onto a private network in Guatemala rather than the school one and why all my students were trying so hard to look innocent when I arrived.

Thanks Ismy. Fine organisation as ever.
    well they seem to run each one for about three months so not sure it could be fitted in but hmmm a mini one something to ponder maybe

P.m ya address and will post prize in the morning
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    Seem to have been award twice ?

Fixed.

6. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    Congratulations Matt
    Indeed; well played, Sir.

A worthy winner!
    Agreed; a great 'catch' and very wearable.

Badge awarded.
    Splendid; welcome to a rather exclusive club - You will henceforth be known as 'Number 3'.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

8. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    still waiting on that p.m ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    still waiting on that p.m ?
    Sorry, I've been mostly marking sodding books...

11. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    No worries just i don't get to go to the po that much as limit myself on how much i go out as a carer want to limit exposure to limit anything that could get passed on
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Congrats on the win Matt. If anyone wants the Timex let me know. it's not something I would wear again honestly, so I'll gladly donate to someone else's collection.

14. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post