Likes Likes:  5

Thread: what could be in this large box

what could be in this large box

Answer: 80% air and this disk player tumbling around inside it. I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE SOME PEOPLES HEADS.

2020-10-20_01-42-56 by Chuck Miller, on Flickr

2020-10-20_01-42-48 by Chuck Miller, on Flickr

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Their heads are 80% air, likely.

3. Likes Fantasio, mlcor, Strange, geoffbot liked this post
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Those boxes are normally full of styrofoam peanuts that I then spend hours trying to clear up. Hate them almost as much as I hate glitter. That’s actually not true, I hate glitter far more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    I would have preferred seeing the packing peanuts. I dont know how but the disk player is unharmed.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Quote Originally Posted by chuckmiller View Post
    I would have preferred seeing the packing peanuts. I dont know how but the disk player is unharmed.
    Well, that's good!

Finding proper-sized boxes can be very difficult (sadly) for a private seller. E.g. try finding a properly-sized outer box to fit around an Alden, Trickers, or other "nice" brand shoe box. There's lots of 6x6x6 and 14x14x14 square boxes and similar but far fewer rectangular-shaped boxes. And many private sellers would rather reuse a rickety old box to save a few bucks.