Likes Likes:  93
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7000 Post Giveaway

Very generous of you sir! Although this will look like a clock on my 6.25" wrist (6.3" on a good warm day ), I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I've got a big-boned cousin who just got into watches that I can gift this to, and you know what, this will match perfectly with his MOMO shift knob that I gifted him years ago:

Kinda like this one but reversed (top metal bottom leather):

2. Likes skywatch, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Wow nice giveaway! I'll jump in as I was thinking of shopping for a nicer quartz at some point.
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

4. Likes skywatch liked this post
    I'm still over my self imposed limit of 7 watches (6 watch box + 1 on wrist), but thank you for the giveaway and your contributions to the forum.

6. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    I'm still over my self imposed limit of 7 watches (6 watch box + 1 on wrist), but thank you for the giveaway and your contributions to the forum.
    But free watches don't count, right?

8. Likes skywatch, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    But free watches don't count, right?

I'm trying to convince myself that Russian watches don't count, do I add another category? This seems delusional even for a watch enthusiast

10. Likes mlcor, Sedi liked this post
    Really nice gesture Rob someone will be very pleased I'm sure

12. Likes skywatch liked this post
    I'm IN!!!

but since we are in a difficult time... if i got selected, i will let members closer to Robert to have the watch to avoid the watch getting lost in the mail..

i don't mind larger watches.... larger watches mind me..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

14. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    So here's my attempt at listing those who express interest in being chosen to receive the watch. I am unsure about Shameless and iyonk - in or out? Shameless doesn't say specifically "out" so I'm unclear. iyonk "in" but doesn't want to have it shipped... that's a sticky one. Also happyscrappyheropup says "no" but only because ... 7 watches is too many? I dunno. Please correct me if I'm wrong and I will amend or edit this list:

1. Kronos
    2. WWII70
    3. Pip
    4. Slant
    5. 93EXCivic
    6. iyonk?

7. happyscrappyheropup?
    8.. Shameless?
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

16. Likes iyonk liked this post
    I'm out but thank you for the generous gesture, nevertheless. Good luck to all those in!

18. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Nice of you Robert
    I'm out, ought to get rid of a few myself. Perhaps another go for iyonk when he thinks ok to send safely , if he wins. Cheers mate

20. Likes skywatch liked this post