Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sinn 103 dilemma

Sinn 103 dilemma

So I just got a brand new sinn 103 acrylic from page and cooper and while I love it I have noticed a very tiny black spec on the 7 o'clock marker and also a larger mark on the running seconds hand. The mark on the 7 o'clock is only visible under 10x magnification while the mark on the seconds hand I can see without magnification. I could live with these marks but considering I spent £1370 I should expect a flawless dial no? Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Simple: You're not happy with it - Send it back.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

That

and I'd expect the seller to refund you postage costs for having to return a watch for a defect found on arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Simple: You're not happy with it - Send it back.

Yup. Page & Cooper have a pretty good reputation - test it out!

I have emailed them so will wait to see. I have attached a pic see if you can spot them

At first glance, I couldn't see anything. But on the seconds hand, is it on the edge, facing the '20'? I can't see anything on the '7'.

Blog Entries
    Whether or not we can see it in your photos, I have learned from my own slight tendency to perfectionism that if something bugs me in the first few minutes of owning a delicious new watch, it will only grow into "the only thing I see." If you see the problem, you should have it fixed.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    At first glance, I couldn't see anything. But on the seconds hand, is it on the edge, facing the '20'? I can't see anything on the '7'.
    Yes facing the 20 on the seconds and on the 7 its where the vertical part meets horizontal part at the top

I agree. For that price you should expect a new watch with NO faults. Send it back, IMHO.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

you can just see the small shadow circled here