Likes Likes:  100
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What a night! (Long review of new arrival with lots of pictures)

For my money, that watch is a better ambassador for AP's lofty status than some of their more popular models.

2. Likes Der Amf, mlcor, Chase, Nokie, Ryan, FuzzyB, Nutty28 liked this post
    Many congrats! As much as I like the RO this is by far a classier choice!

4. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Congrats Mlcor! It really is a beauty and the laquer dial + Breguet numerals is a surefire winner.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

6. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Love the case and the work on the movement. Enjoy!
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

8. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Absolutely gorgeous.

10. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Words fail....

Congratulations, mlcor....that is an unbelievably gorgeous watch!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

12. Likes RBrylawski, mlcor liked this post
    Beautiful watch. I always forget about this one and then when one shows up I wonder how it ever slipped my mind.

And it's not a RO!

14. Likes mlcor liked this post
    ..……............

(Speechless)

I don't use this picture (stolen from the web, unfortunately) a lot because I always reserve it for moments like this.....

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438817422.224731.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  31.3 KB

Absolutely drool worthy!

Congratulations, for yet another stunning addition!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Likes mlcor, RBrylawski, meijlinder liked this post
    Now that I have picked my jaw up off the floor after reading this earlier, allow me to write a more dignified response. That is one gorgeous watch and an excellent reminder of why AP is considered one of the best in the business. Oftentimes, I forget that AP makes anything but the Royal Oak (or the Millenary). While I do like the Royal Oak, it is probably not a watch I would ever buy and the Millenary is a design I've never warmed to.

Your new chronograph, however, is a superb design on all levels. Front and back. And the deployant clearly shows that they paid attention to all of the details. Congratulations on part two of your trilogy! I'll be looking forward to seeing which Patek you end up with.

18. Likes mlcor, geoffbot liked this post
    Absolutely Gorgeous!...

i'm so happy for you mlcor! true inspiration indeed... no excuse me a momment... i'm gonna enjoy the pictures.. that watch is mesmerizing beyond believe..

20. Likes mlcor liked this post