Likes Likes:  258
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WRUW Sunday November 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    And it would be fun to see all the different watch faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Precisely.

2. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post

Hello IWF! Well, Mlcor (and Sherry) have inspired me to get out of “lurk mode” to say hello and hope everyone is staying safe.

Like Rod Brylawski, I have gone over to the “dark side” as I enjoy my new Apple 6 watch. It is great to have a multitude of watch faces to choose from and get all the info I have come to rely upon in one convenient mechanism on my wrist.

I love following the discussions here and seeing all the beautiful watches that are posted by each of you. Keep up the good work, my friends.

Best wishes always.

Jane
    Hi Jane!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

4. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post

Hi Jane!
    Hello, Sherry! Thanks again to Mlcor for suggesting I leave "lurk mode." I will try to participate more regularly in the future! And a big hello to rodia77, ismy, Alan, Walter, hayday, Robert, Strela167, geoff, and gnuyork.

6. Likes skywatch, rodia77, tribe125, mlcor, popoki nui liked this post
    Jane's back! Jane's back!
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. Likes JAGtime, popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    I will try to participate more regularly in the future! And a big hello to rodia77, ismy, Alan, Walter, hayday, Robert, Strela167, geoff, and gnuyork.
    Hiya @Jane, good to see you back, too! And well, if you don't, we have a new paging system in place to bug you.
    I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f***ing hatreds. GC

10. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    And it would be fun to see all the different watch faces.

Thanks, Kronos!