Likes Likes:  258
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Sunday November 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    That's sharp ismy
    yeah bought it in a joblot a few months back it was mint but none runnier when I tried a battery so put it to one side to work on so was sorting some to go so thought would try one last time then if no good flip it and some how it started to work did all the things I did on the other times to fix it as well so not sure why it took four attempts but it's the end result that counts

they get bin a lot as faulty as the battery goes in upside down so a lot of people don't know this so they try it the normal way then think faulty and in the bin it goes

but sometime you get lucky and can score one I will do better pics tomorrow it's mint original box strap papers
    Last edited by is that my watch; Nov 22, 2020 at 05:20 PM.
    one night I dreamed I was locked in my fathers watch, with Ptolemy and twenty one ruby stars mounted on spheres and the primum mobile coiled and gleaming to the end of space and the notched spheres eating each other's rinds to the last tooth of time and the case closed - John Ciardi ...

https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/

ЖИЗНЬ НЕ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТСЯ, ПРОХОДИТ ТОЛЬКО ВРЕМЯ.
    Russian Watches

2. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Anonimo today

Cheers,

Chris

Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well for sherrys return am wearing something a bit rare

Attachment 103503

this is a N.O.S Ingersoll Cattin C-80 upside down poss a boley movement from mid 80's just fixed it

not my movement pic but

I'm honoured! ❤️
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

5. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Testing this after a strip and service, all seems good so should be going back to its owner in the next day or two, on its proper strap though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey, Sherry - we miss you, glad you are well!

Super casual day while finally finishing the work on my closet after three solid weekends. By ordering the cabinetry / hardware and assembling / installing it myself, I saved a lot of $$$, so well worth the effort IMO.

Name:  Luminox.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  59.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Testing this after a strip and service, all seems good so should be going back to its owner in the next day or two, on its proper strap though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    nice

also been trying to fix this 1970's falcon eye hybrid Q time timex ..

but not having much luck as just can't see anything wrong with it but hybrids are a bit above my skill set thou

one night I dreamed I was locked in my fathers watch, with Ptolemy and twenty one ruby stars mounted on spheres and the primum mobile coiled and gleaming to the end of space and the notched spheres eating each other's rinds to the last tooth of time and the case closed - John Ciardi ...

https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/

ЖИЗНЬ НЕ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТСЯ, ПРОХОДИТ ТОЛЬКО ВРЕМЯ.
    Russian Watches

9. Likes mlcor, stew77, Strela167, gnuyork liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Timex Q Reissue today.

Basic description:

Nice review of the watch in Worn & Wound here:

https://wornandwound.com/review/revi...e-new-q-timex/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello IWF! Well, Mlcor (and Sherry) have inspired me to get out of “lurk mode” to say hello and hope everyone is staying safe.

Like Rod Brylawski, I have gone over to the “dark side” as I enjoy my new Apple 6 watch. It is great to have a multitude of watch faces to choose from and get all the info I have come to rely upon in one convenient mechanism on my wrist.

I love following the discussions here and seeing all the beautiful watches that are posted by each of you. Keep up the good work, my friends.

Best wishes always.

Jane

Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post

Hello IWF! Well, Mlcor (and Sherry) have inspired me to get out of “lurk mode” to say hello and hope everyone is staying safe.

Like Rod Brylawski, I have gone over to the “dark side” as I enjoy my new Apple 6 watch. It is great to have a multitude of watch faces to choose from and get all the info I have come to rely upon in one convenient mechanism on my wrist.

I love following the discussions here and seeing all the beautiful watches that are posted by each of you. Keep up the good work, my friends.

Best wishes always.

Jane
    Yay! Hope you're well and staying safe, Jane.

P.S. You're allowed to post even if it's an Apple Watch.

13. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Yay! Hope you're well and staying safe, Jane.

P.S. You're allowed to post even if it's an Apple Watch.
    And it would be fun to see all the different watch faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes JAGtime liked this post