I love both the symmetry and hassle free morning routine that comes with a no date model. Right now I have a Hulk 116610LV and Explorer II 216570. Both obviously have an eyeball on the right side of the crystal. There is clearly some dissimile between those two sentences. Now don't get my wrong, they are the two Rolexes that I own for very good reason but having sold the Z-Blue Milgauss 116400GV as part of a different acquisition last summer I find myself lusting for another no date.

That doesn't mean I do or do not want another Milgauss. I liked it very much and the blue dial with green crystal was superb, especially the way it all interacted with the light.

What other no-dates does that leave me I may not be contemplating.

Sub
Explorer I
Oyster Perpetual

The Sub asides from colour would essentially be a duplicate, not to mention another black diver in the box. Explorer I and OP share a reasonable similarity with my Tudor Heritage Ranger. Anything else I should consider? Vintage like a 5513 could be an option. Even perhaps a vintage Tudor Sub is one I hadn't seriously contemplated for myself before this very sentence though I do like them.

What else say you?

The other catch, I prefer not to stray under 40mm.

No one ever said it was going to be easy!