Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** Nice dial what about the case ****

or these

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes skywatch liked this post
    The second-to-last ones, IMO. I agree with earlier sentiments, make the hands (as well as the case) blend into the background so the dial can be the undisputed star of the show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    or these

Finally, that looks like lume. The previous straight sticks you showed looked hollow. These would be good I think, or the straight ones if lumed. Basically, simple stick hands without any thick "diver" like pretensions or other odd shapes. Let the dial show, and the hands be small but clear enough to see and tell time (that's why I like some lume to help with contrast.) This watch would be all about the dial.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Finally, that looks like lume. The previous straight sticks you showed looked hollow. These would be good I think, or the straight ones if lumed. Basically, simple stick hands without any thick "diver" like pretensions or other odd shapes. Let the dial show, and the hands be small but clear enough to see and tell time (that's why I like some lume to help with contrast.) This watch would be all about the dial.
    Well if these hands then would have to be the 8215 movement and the 28mm dial ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

The only down side so far the cases all seem to fit a 29mm not a 28.1 so would it be to loose in the case better to be a bit small then to big i suppose thing is got two spare auto movement but ant got a clue what clone they are suppose to be, one came when i ripped apart a fake rolo i received in a job lot .i all ways destroy the dial and case if branded but seems waste to bin a working movement i do this as object to passing on fakes

The others in that sub that no one wants to buy been on and off the bay last month or so
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy