Likes Likes:  1,948
Page 249 of 330 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3293

Thread: What music are you listening to right now?

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Well, I'm not really listening to it, because at this point in the process, I really don't want to hear it any more, maybe ever again...but my second album is out on all the usual streaming services, Spotify, Apple, etc. Our very own @skywatch graciously did the mastering, so if you think it sounds good, it's on him, and if not, he was only working with what I gave him.

The album is called Once More, With Feeling, and it's under my real name. If you don't know it, and you're curious enough to want to listen, PM me and I can send you the link.

One nice thing about streaming is you don't have to feel like you're pushing someone to buy your stuff. OTOH, you can't make much money, either. But that was never my goal, this is purely a vanity project...
    Love the album cover with the amps (Vox!) and guitars - even though they look mirror image flipped to me

2. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Love the album cover with the amps (Vox!) and guitars - even though they look mirror image flipped to me
    I can’t help it if us lefties are the only ones in our right minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Back in 2003 my friend Shawn made a record with an old friend of his, Rose McDowall. The Rose McDowall of Strawberry Switchblade, Current 93 and Coil. The record sat unreleased until a series of events lead to it's conversion to the soundtrack for the art horror film Far From The Apple Tree. Now it's been nominated for Scottish Album of the Year. Shawn was in town on the weekend and now I can listen to it on vinyl.

Name:  0017648741_10.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  52.7 KB
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

6. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Back in 2003 my friend Shawn made a record with an old friend of his, Rose McDowall. The Rose McDowall of Strawberry Switchblade, Current 93 and Coil. The record sat unreleased until a series of events lead to it's conversion to the soundtrack for the art horror film Far From The Apple Tree. Now it's been nominated for Scottish Album of the Year. Shawn was in town on the weekend and now I can listen to it on vinyl.
    Oddly enough, ear worm territory for me. Same side of the pond. But not always best of friends.

https://youtu.be/_p8JUTp1Gcw

First, there was L'Estaca, then there was Mury, then I learned about the Cuban Spanish Los Muros. Tonight it needs to be played in Belarusian.

10. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    For those keeping score at home, I've made it to 1989 of the massive Spotify playlist of every live Grateful Dead recording; 355 hours.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. Likes hayday liked this post
    Her voice is mesmerizing. She puts on a really good show, too. Very loud and strong, great range.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. Likes rodia77 liked this post