Likes Likes:  26
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cara Delevingne Auctioning Her TAG Heuer for Cecil the Lion

She borrowed them from Henry Krinkles locale

2. Likes theague liked this post
    I think big game hunters should have to kill with their bare hands. I mean that's all the Lions, tigers and bears have right? Guns seem so unfair.

Poor Cecil, but good on Cara.
    Kody

4. Likes Ryan, uchinanchu, Seriously liked this post

Cara Delevingne Auctioning Her TAG Heuer for Cecil the Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    I think big game hunters should have to kill with their bare hands. I mean that's all the Lions, tigers and bears have right? Guns seem so unfair.

Poor Cecil, but good on Cara.
    In all fairness to the shooter, it was a bow, not a gun, and bows require some skill to operate. In all fairness to the lion, even a dentist can kill a lion when a bunch of humans trick it into wandering directly in front of him.
    Last edited by Ryan; Aug 9, 2015 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Punching it up. ;-)

6. Likes theague liked this post
    There's a thread in the Lounge which is probably a better place for hunting debate, although some reference here might be inevitable.

I fully appreciate (what I perceive to be) the OP's reasons for posting, but am highly dubious of any celebrity's intentions and motives when they do something outside of performing...come to think of it I'm dubious about that form of motivation as well.

I'm more interested in the stance she's taking against the despicable practices of her own industry than the one she's taking with this lion.
    Last edited by ljb187; Aug 9, 2015 at 02:29 AM.

I think she ought to auction off her signed Prius (I don't know that she owns one, but I will just figure that she does)... she's giving watches a bad rep.
    I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends Don't Let Friends Buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles... CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹
    I'm Just Here For The Comic Relief. Nothing I Do or Say Needs to be Taken Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    I think she ought to auction off her signed Prius (I don't know that she owns one, but I will just figure that she does)....
    I think Cara likes 'em rorty.

With the exception of London taxis, she always seem to be stepping out of something prestigious or powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I
    With the exception of London taxis, she always seem to be stepping out of something prestigious or powerful.
    If you look like Cara, I believe you should expect to step out of something prestigious or powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    Don't forget that if there is a murder whodunit and one of the characters is a dentist it will be between him and the butler as to who the murderer is.

Back to Cara I would pay to watch a charity eyebrow shaving.
    It will be the butler every time, because the dentist never makes it to the end of the game before someone knocks him off

I'll pitch in for the eyebrow wax.
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

13. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    That's a nice gesture.
    taking a more dubious point of view -as a Tag ambassador wouldn't it be likely that the watch would have been a 'freebie '- that this was done with the fullest co-operation from her sponsors and that the subsequent lion friendly publicity -especially for a piece adorned with a lions head might do them no harm -and the end product would be another 'freebie' replacement of said watch to their favourite daughter