Likes Likes:  26
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cara Delevingne Auctioning Her TAG Heuer for Cecil the Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    OK, I realize I've been a dentist for most of my life and maybe am sensitized to this but for the life of me I can not understand why in every post, news release, conversation the word "dentist" is inserted in the description of the alleged lion murderer. Several other poachers have been mentioned in other articles and I've yet to see even one of their professions mentioned. The fact that he's a dentist has no bearing on his crime. He's also bald - why don't they say "the bald American that killed...."? Or "the American Seventh Day Adventist that killed..."? And so on.
    i'm sure there are many exceptions to the rule and here is a veritable WIS dentist to prove it - one of the good guys ! not you is it Donf ?Name:  077322-lion-039-s-day-at-the-dentist.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  77.0 KB

Nice gesture but every time I hear something about this lion I'm wondering why it's overshadowing all the other people who are suffering and being killed. I understand you can be passionate about lions and people but it's a little disheartening.