Likes Likes:  77
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2nd Russian WRUW Thread

The 2nd Russian WRUW Thread

The first thread just reached 250 posts .... seems like a good moment to treat ourselves to a new thread

I think this one won't need seven months to reach 250 posts....

ps the title of this thread makes me think the first watch posted on it should be a Slava..... Anyone.....?
    Last edited by Der Amf; Jul 21, 2015 at 06:18 AM.

2. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    How about a new monthly thread instead of post count. Easier to follow

4. Likes Der Amf, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Same on the Chinese too perhaps ?

we tried it at the start and it did not really work on the affordable I think with time it would work but now not sure ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    How about we have that as an ambition and see how we get on with this one first?

Now, have you got a Second Moscow Watch Factory watch for the Second Russian WRUW Thread, please?

not the right time or date but here you go

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes Der Amf, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    we tried it at the start and it did not really work on the affordable I think with time it would work but now not sure ?
    Looking on back pages of the affordables there seem to be fortnightly, what's all that about. At least with new per month a clean slate with less chance of the same piccies being posted which seems to be the case before.

11. Likes is that my watch, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    How about we have that as an ambition and see how we get on with this one first?

Now, have you got a Second Moscow Watch Factory watch for the Second Russian WRUW Thread, please?
    Used to ...

Name:  LGIM0087.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  275.6 KBName:  LGIM0079 (2).jpg
Views: 89
Size:  245.2 KB

well we tried to go daily did not work then we went weekly also did not go then fortnight seem a bit better then it went to monthly and that does seem to work think it is to do with how many use them so the Russian one a monthly one would be a good Idea with enough input so say after 250 post we try don't hurt none to see
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

If we keep talking about what goes on on other forums we should reach 250 posts by August no problem

15. Likes OhDark30 liked this post