Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hello all, this looks like a great place to find out information about watches My grandpa was a jeweler and he particularly loved time pieces. We have a lot of interesting watches and clocks from his collection. I have been searching for information about one particular watch that I don't even know if it came from his collection or not. It is in an envelope that says The League Created by Seiko. It looks almost like a sports issue of a Seiko watch (though the watch itself is not sporty) All of the information and the certificate that came with it are in Japanese so I have no idea what it's all about. I am mostly just interested in learning what it was for and I haven't been able to find any information anywhere else so I am hoping someone here might be familiar with this series. The little instruction manual has a 2K22.2K23 on it and the watch itself has a "League" logo (Crest with an L in it) and the number 8N0213. Thanks in advance for any information you might have

welcome pics normal happen in these type thread so we can see what you got

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Welcome! Is it this one?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  104.1 KB

4. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Welcome. Definitely looking for some pics to help with something like this.
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

Ah of course, pictures! Ha ha. Here are a couple of the watch and the envelope. Name:  20150808_195513.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  24.5 KBName:  20150808_195629.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  36.7 KB

That one is a nice one!

From one newcomer to another, welcome!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by beverlywesterby View Post
    Ah of course, pictures! Ha ha. Here are a couple of the watch and the envelope. Name:  20150808_195513.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  24.5 KBName:  20150808_195629.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  36.7 KB
    not one I recognise but not that up on Seiko. A lovely one none the least bet our Seiko members will be along in a minute to tell all but you could also ask in here

Japanese Watches

Welcome to the forum!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Hello, Beverley - and welcome.

That's an interesting watch, but I can't help you with more information about it. I've Googled, but probably only found the few references that you have. It looks like it might be a retro design - i.e. not as old as it might appear at first glance.

From pictures of one similar model I found, it looks as though it might have a quartz 5P31 movement. From that, I'd guess it was a 1980s model.

12. Likes Der Amf, is that my watch liked this post