We could probably debate whether fitness bands are really watches, but you wear them on your wrist and many of them have a clock so I'm going with yes.
Whilst I know that the uptake of true smart watches hasn't been high amongst IWL members, I wondered how many people use a fitness tracking device of some kind. Fitbits, Jawbone Ups, etc are all discreet enough to be worn as well as a watch.

I have a Sony Smartband Talk (review here: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...Smartband-Talk) which I wear on the opposite wrist to my watch and I find the exercise and sleep tracking elements really useful. More recently I've also got a Fitbit Zip which stays clipped to my belt. I bought this so I could share stats, etc with Mrs wmw who recently got a Fitbit Charge HR. Interestingly she has stopped wearing a watch since she got it (she has a few, all bought by me in an attempt to encourage her to get into the hobby!). That made me wonder whether fitness trackers, rather than smartwatches, are the real threat to the watch industry. Take up is a lot higher and the use case is a lot more obvious for many.