Likes Likes:  93
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Artwork

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    do I see IWL on the loops nice touch. yes did make a comment on the other thread with a thought on the 20mm did you see it ?

but yes looking good and thanks you
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Looks good to me, love the IWL on the ring
    Yes, I've asked them to engrave IWL on the third keeper, which on a standard NATO is the keeper that faces the wearer.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    still think the 22 mm would be the better of the two sizes as they are now join postion as I have said before you can get away with a 22 on a 20mm watch

but it just looks plan wrong to put a 20mm on to a watch that is 22mm

so you would get the best of both worlds going with the 22mm I would have thought sharky said on the mwc thread

"
    I've just voted for the size, didn't know there was a poll for that lol, now 20/22 are tied I'd buy more if 22mm is made
    "

I have said the same if they went 22 I would have at least two more depending on price so that seem to be a case with a lot of use have said about buying more then one

think most of the guys on mwc will buy a couple that is how it seems in chatting anyway
    I'm a man of the people I'll do what the majority want. If the folks of MWC are interested in 22mm convince them to come vote. 20mm isn't set in stone, that's just what I had worked up. I can easily change it to 22 if that's the one with higher demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    20mm is perfect.

Is it just a 2 piece nato ? Or is there a 1 piece option?
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Looks like a standard nato to me with the flap behind the head?
    As Geoff mentioned, it's a standard NATO strap with the flap behind the main strap.
    Kody

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    NATOs aren't only for dive watches, gabe!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

4. Likes hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    Looks great! 18mm Geoff? Coming from the dive watch world, that size is completely foreign to me. The only time I've ever bought a strap that small was for my daughter's Mickey Mouse watch! I can live with 20mm, though it won't get used much as most everything I own is 22mm. It'll be a conversation piece I suppose!
    Maybe I should just end everything now as 22mm is in the lead by 1 vote at the moment.
    Kody

6. Likes is that my watch, Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    Yes, I've asked them to engrave IWL on the third keeper, which on a standard NATO is the keeper that faces the wearer.

I'm a man of the people I'll do what the majority want. If the folks of MWC are interested in 22mm convince them to come vote. 20mm isn't set in stone, that's just what I had worked up. I can easily change it to 22 if that's the one with higher demand.

As Geoff mentioned, it's a standard NATO strap with the flap behind the main strap.
    most have that is why it is tied do you think we could do one last vote on 22 and that other size I can't quite remember one vote only allowed so we can get a final true read and then go for the size 22 hmmm mean what ever sizes wins that is
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Maybe I should just end everything now as 22mm is in the lead by 1 vote at the moment.
    would be good but to be fair maybe do that last vote then majority wins
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    NATOs aren't only for dive watches, gabe!
    I actually don't care for diving with Natos myself, though they do offer some extra safety. I suppose there are military watches with 18mm or 20mm, but are people really going to use this on dress watches? As we've made the point before, a 22 can fit into 20mm lugs easily, but a 20mm strap when you have 22mm lug watches is something that will sit in a drawer. I've committed to buy either way, but I would like to be able to wear it rather than just admire it.

10. Likes Chase, is that my watch liked this post
    If they were 22mm I'd pick one up to play with. Is this reasonably thick material?
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

Sounds good to me!!

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    If they were 22mm I'd pick one up to play with. Is this reasonably thick material?
    1.2mm the standard NATO thickness. Might be 1.5 but I think that's for Zulu.
    Kody

Blog Entries
    I will gladly buy a 22 or 20mm. Doesn't matter to me.

16. Likes theague liked this post