Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 14 January 2021 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 14 January 2021 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

A bit of an early start, but here we go

Name:  Rolex_ExplorerII95.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  387.4 KB

Preparing things for our second (partial) lockdown which is supposed to start tomorrow; it's not looking good - no, not brilliant. Guess it was to be expected. Unfortunately.

Be safe.
    Last edited by CFR; Jan 14, 2021 at 05:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear that, CFR - My wife and I have never quite left "partial lockdown" since March 2020, because we are in a crowded area. Luckily people seem to behave well here (most of the time), and I can work at home. As for watches, Day 11 of my retrograde memory trip, March 2018 gift from a certain watch-addicted friend (these are often in trade for technical help I give him.) Davosa quartz vintage diver, a watch that I would sell without hesitation, or give to someone, but at least while I have it I do like the bright playful blue.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Sorry to hear that, CFR - My wife and I have never quite left "partial lockdown" since March 2020, because we are in a crowded area. Luckily people seem to behave well here (most of the time), and I can work at home.
    Although we will be going through our second formal lockdown, the truth is since March last year some sort of restrictions have always been present. Let's see how it goes.

4. Likes skywatch liked this post

Name:  20210114_093539.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  75.2 KB
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

My wife and I have never quite left "partial lockdown" since March 2020, because we are in a crowded area.

Same here. With the exception for two trips, one to my parent's house in the summer, and one to a mountain house in the fall, we really haven't left the house except for some groceries and other light shopping. Despite that, I still got COVID (thanks to an unmasked family member unknowingly bringing it to our house).

Last edited by gnuyork; Jan 14, 2021 at 07:43 PM.

Name:  20210114_132837.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  44.0 KB black and white today ! Great day to all of you

My wife and I have never quite left "partial lockdown" since March 2020, because we are in a crowded area. Luckily people seem to behave well here (most of the time), and I can work at home.
    It’s pretty much a Free for All down here. But I’m not that stupid, I generally stay home.

Haven’t switched out of my Apple Watch yet.