Likes Likes:  241
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***** WRUW Thursday 21 January 2021 *****

Blog Entries

***** WRUW Thursday 21 January 2021 *****

Happy Thursday folks! What's on your wrist? Day 18 of my nostalgia retrospective gets me to January 2017 when a watch popped up on the sales pages that I regretted missing as a special group buy of the dive watch forum at the old place. I never visited that forum so I only discovered it after it came out, and I loved the color choices. I really like this particular dial layout, and appreciate the odd angularity of the case. I might also have justified it as a test case for the Tudor BB, as it's slightly bigger and would tell me if I still wanted something a bit larger than I usually wear. Stowa Sea-Time LE from 2010 (on iyonk of course.)

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

New arrival. I like it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

todays seiko is a SQ (which means seiko quartz-seiko quartz ) this one is a 8c23-6040 so that dates to either December 1994 or 2004 I think 94 as early ish ref num and some wear and the bracelet had to be repaired due to stretching and twisting so think was some use so gone December 94 as my choice of year of manufacture
    Name:  DSCF1678.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  125.6 KBName:  DSCF1681.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  110.6 KB

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    New arrival. I like it a lot.

knew you would be too tempted
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes Samanator, mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    knew you would be too tempted
    Yeah. Got it for an okay price too, not the stupid ones people try to get for them on eBay

8. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    I’m also in the SQ gang today. Lovely clean lines on this one. And unusual stubby hands. I was told they were replacement hands but I checked the catalogues and they are original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    I’m also in the SQ gang today. Lovely clean lines on this one. And unusual stubby hands. I was told they were replacement hands but I checked the catalogues and they are original.

would have said right looking at them I thought mine had a second hand replace because of it being black but turns out right so yeah all good

and looking at the price at the mo might have snag a bargain at the time can't remember if from joblot or single sale I bought it now
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Speedy thursday in the office, continuing Skywatch’s burgundy theme with my C&B strap.

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.

Godzilla today.

Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!