Likes Likes:  478
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Again? ***** Wrist Check Friday 22 January 2021 *****

Blog Entries

Again? ***** Wrist Check Friday 22 January 2021 *****

Greetings on this gateway to the weekend. I am not relaxing quite ... in fact, practicing for a video event that people won't see until late March. Sending my love to you all. Apologies for repetition as I journey down to day 19 of my history watch story... December 2016 purchase, Rado 1962 tribute to Diastar available cheap from Ashford's seasonal sale at that time. I keep looking for new good deals from them and keep drawing blanks. This one is uber-cool, though, with sintered Tungsten carbide case and deep applied markers. I would happily have another Rado, but this one does fine. (Edit: it's on a special thin iyonk that fits under the shrouded lugs!)

Last edited by skywatch; Jan 22, 2021 at 06:31 AM.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Good day, IWL

I keep returning to this one quite a bit, lately. Not exactly sure why.

Name:  O0975.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  174.6 KB

Recyled pic
    Last edited by CFR; Jan 22, 2021 at 07:30 AM.

todays instalment of seiko is a seiko 5H23-8010 SQ100 (SQ100 means water rating but I would not chance it ) from November ,1985, well could be 1995 but wear ref etc etc happy to say 85 well bought this one for it's box as had already days early bought a white dial SQ100 but saw this look in bad ways on leather looked well beat up etc so thought want the box ( I like to get vintage boxes to match the vintage watch / bracelet if a keeper ) so price ant bad and won the lot . turn up the box was not as good as the pic lead me to believe but the watch turn out better had to source a bracelet and do some polishing and what not but turn out fair so ended up with two but that problem was easy solve was showing them to my dad say which should I flog and he went like this one so now I will give it to him

Name:  DSCF1683.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  157.4 KBName:  DSCF1688.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  123.9 KB

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Still tooling the SINN U1 FT

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

This one is just in. Got it through a trade. SBGH281, 60th Anniversary Limited Edition of 1500 pcs. 😊
    Name:  IMG_20210122_183828.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  42.2 KB

The classic today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  IMG_1491.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  71.3 KB

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Again? ***** Wrist Check Friday 22 January 2021 *****

Ebel 1911.

Happy Friday IWL

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme